IRB Training for Graduate Students
The Office of Responsible Research Practices and the Research Commons are offering a workshop for graduate students on how to navigate the human subjects research submission process. The session will focus on the following key topics:
- Understanding why we have an IRB process
- Exploring types of research and levels of review under the 2018 Common Rule
- Reviewing application components
- Tips for successful application completion
- Finding out where to go for help
While the session will be tailored to social and behavioral sciences researchers, anyone preparing IRB submissions is welcome. The workshop will be held on Wednesday, November 20th, from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. in the Research Commons, Third Floor 18th Avenue Library, 175 West 18th Avenue.
Contact Sandra Meadows at 688-8641 or email@example.com with questions.