Wooster Science Cafe - The Science of Invasive Pests
The Wooster Science Café was established to provide a forum in the Wooster community for dialog between the public and scientists about contemporary topics.
November 2, 2022
The Science of Invasive Pests
Ashley Leach & Olivia Lang, Department of Entomology, OSU
- Science café will be in person in the Excelsior Room event space on the second floor of Spoon Market and Deli, 144 W Liberty Street, Wooster.
- Masks will be optional, and we will provide masks at the door as needed.
- We will be arranging the chairs so that people can sit physically distanced
- There will be light appetizers provided and you can buy food and drink and bring it upstairs.
- There is an elevator to get upstairs in case you would like to use it.
You can also follow via social media on twitter (https://twitter.com/WooScienceCafe) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/WoosterScienceCafe/).