Throughout the month of October, the CFAES Graduate Programs, CFAES Office for Research and Graduate Education, and the Graduate Student Advisory Council will be hosting a Graduate Student Door Decorating competition!
Participants must register by October 20 and have door decorations completed by October 22 to be eligible for prizes. This deadline is to ensure we have all entries loaded into the online voting tool on time.
All participants must use white door decorating paper as a base so as not to damage the doors. White paper can be picked up in in the Research and Graduate Education Suite: Columbus (106 Agricultural Administration) or in Wooster (Research Services 208).
There are no limits for the content of your doors (but please keep it appropriate). The winner will be decided by popular vote from CFAES faculty, staff, and students. The door with the most votes by October 28 will win a pizza party for their lab group and teammates (up to 20 people)! We will also have runner up prizes for 2nd and 3rd place.
If you have questions about the competition, please contact the Graduate Education Coordinator, Kayla Arnold.1065.
- Participants must be enrolled in a CFAES-affiliated graduate program.
- Register via Qualtrics by October 20 (https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eb4mF2uDHrWDFxI)
- We encourage you to work in teams! Only one member from each team needs to complete the Qualtrics survey (but you will enter the name.# for each team member)
- White art paper must be used as the base of your door decoration. If there is a window on your door, please cut the white paper to keep this visible for safety purposes.
- Door decorations must be completed by the end of the day on October 22 to be eligible for prizes.
- Voting will take place the last week of October (25-28). We will plan to announce winners on October 29.