Do you know a graduate or professional student who excels as a leader, is an Ohio resident and plans to attend Ohio State through May 2022? He or she could be the next student representative on the university’s Board of Trustees. Please encourage potential candidates to apply or reach out to the board office with questions.
Each applicant must:
- Be an Ohio resident (see details below)
- Remain an Ohio resident for at least two years after appointment
- Attend Ohio State for at least two years after appointment
- Be in good academic standing
- Not be on disciplinary probation
The application and information about the role are available on the board’s website. Applications are due Jan. 10.