CFAES Research & Graduate Education Internal Grants Program – Graduate Competition
This is an invitation to submit research proposals to the Internal Grants Program (IGP) Graduate Competition for fiscal year 2021. Graduate Student IGP Awards are intended to accomplish the following objectives:
- Provide graduate students with an opportunity to gain experience with research methods in food, agriculture, environmental sciences, human ecology, and related social sciences.
- Introduce graduate students to the grant-writing and peer-review processes.
- Stimulate faculty-graduate student collaborations and mentoring of graduate students by CFAES faculty.
Proposals for Fiscal Year 2021 are due December 16, 2020. All proposals are due by 5:00 p.m. on the deadline date. Contact Melissa Burant, the IGP Coordinator at CFAES-IGP@osu.edu.
IGP Graduate Competition Information Sessions
Interested in learning more about the IGP Graduate Competition? Attend an information session hosted by Melissa Burant, IGP Coordinator and Kayla Arnold, CFAES Graduate Education Coordinator for an introduction to the IGP graduate competition including eligibility requirements, a tour of the new submission portal, and an overview of the application and review processes.
- Wednesday, November 4 from 9-10 a.m. - Register Now
- Tuesday, November 10 from 2:30-3:30 p.m. - Register Now
- Friday, November 13 from 11-Noon - Register Now