The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio.
Department of Horticulture and Crop Science
January 1995 to present.
Academic Program and Internship Coordinator
- HCS Graduate Studies Coordinator.
- HCS Internship Program Coordinator.
- Manage the administration of the department's academic program through assisting the Academic Affairs Committee and its Chair.
Ohio House of Representatives, Columbus, Ohio.
January 1988 to January 1995.
Legislative Aide to Chairman of the Reference Committee.
- BFA, Otterbein University, Ohio
- MA (In-progress), Public Administration, John Glenn School of Public Affairs, OSU, Ohio.
AWARDS / HONORS
- Gamma Sigma Delta Service Award of Merit, 2012
- Shirley Brooks-Jones Staff Citizenship Award, 2006
- H&CS Staff Award for Excellence in Performance, Winter Quarter 2002
- Member of the Ohio Nursery and Landscape Association 2012 – present.
- ONLA Scholarship Committee 2012 – present.
- Honorary Member of Pi Alph Xi 2008 – present.
- Horticulture & Crop Science Departmental Administrative Team 2004 – present.
- Chair of the Shirley Brooks-Jones Citizenship Award Selection Committee, 2002.
- Member of Chadwick Arboretum 2000 – present.
- Member of FAES College Guiding Coalition. 1999 – 2003.
- Member of FAES College Staff Advisory Council. 1998 – 2003.